There are a number of ways to evaluate your smile. Like any other form of art, smile analysis is somewhat subjective. What one person loves may look very fake and unnatural to another. The important thing is that you are happy with the way your smile looks so that you feel free to share it with the world. A nice smile can boost confidence and self-esteem, and improve your ability to communicate with others.
Answering the following questions may help determine how satisfied you are with your smile and ways that we can help you find the smile you've always dreamed of.
- Do you ever feel uncomfortable with the appearance of your smile?
- Do you ever turn your face or cover your mouth when talking to others?
- Have you found yourself looking at models or celebrities and wished your smile was like theirs?
- Do you wish your teeth could be whiter? straighter? shorter? longer?
- Are you embarrassed to visit a cosmetic dentist because of the condition of your teeth or length of time since your last dental visit?
- Do you avoid showing a full smile to others, especially strangers?
- Do photographs of you usually show you smiling with your lips closed to cover your teeth?
- Have you ever resisted laughing because you are uncomfortable with your smile?
- Have you thought about those specific things you would like to change about your smile?
- Are you ready to explore the options available for your smile makeover?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a good candidate for the exciting transformations available with today's cosmetic dentistry!
Our Caring & Trained Team of Professionals Are Ready to Help You get Healthy Today!
North Mankato Family Dentistry
Dr. Angela M. Schuck & Dr. Keith P. Flack
(507) 625-CARE (2273)
SEDATION DENTISTRY ... Wake Up To A Beautiful Smile!