- Do not eat anything for 2 hours after therapy. Be careful not to bite self, if still numb.
- For the first 48-72 hours, eat soft foods.
- Avoid alcohol and hot or spicy foods till gums are fully healed.
- Do not use tobacco for 72 hours.
- After 24 hours, rinse with warm salt water 3x a day for discomfort.
- If Arestin® was placed follow instructions on Arestin® Aftercare Instructions.
- If oral antibiotics were prescribed, take as directed.
North Mankato Family Dentistry
(507) 625-CARE (2273)