Caring for your Dentures
- Avoid chewing on ice or other hard objects.
- Rinse denture with water after eating.
- Brush your tongue, gums, palate, and any remaining teeth at least twice a day.
- Clean your denture over a sink full of water to prevent your denture from breaking if it is accidentally dropped. Make sure you clean your denture at least once a day with denture brush and denture cleaning product.
- Soak your denture periodically in a commercial soaking solution. Always rinse dentures thoroughly after soaking.
- Unless otherwise directed, remove your dentures for sleeping. Store your denture in water or soaking solution so it does not dry out.
- Call us if your bite feels uneven or you develop any sore spots, irritation, swelling, or discomfort.
Our Caring & Trained Team of Professionals Are Ready to Help You get Healthy Today!
North Mankato Family Dentistry
Dr. Angela M. Schuck & Dr. Keith P. Flack
(507) 625-CARE (2273)
SEDATION DENTISTRY ... Wake Up To A Beautiful Smile!